sábado, 9 de agosto de 2008

RAY CONNIFF - WORLD OF HITS

Original Release Date: 1966
Label: Columbia Records CS 9300
STEREO


TRACK LIST:
01 – DANKE SCHOEN
02 – THE SHADOW OF YOUR SMILE
03 – HELLO DOLLY
04 – MIDSUMMER IN SWEDEN
05 – MORE
06 – GRANADA
07 – MOSCOW NIGHTS
08 – TRY TO REMEMBER
09 – ALLEY CAT
10 – MOON RIVER
11 – I WILL WAIT FOR YOU
12 – GREENFIELDS

Download:
http://www.4shared.com/file/58438653/d3830b12/ray_conniff_-_world_of_hits.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/136178884/ray_conniff_-_world_of_hits.rar.html

3 comentários:

Tombom disse...

Thank you for this rare Ray Conniff's gem, specially "Danke Schoen" track!

I love original version of Bert Kaempfert orchestra --- but Mr. Conniff is also superb.

And your musical blog is wonderful! Congratulations!

Tom
from
Sao Paulo/SP, Brasil

EASY LISTENING AND OTHER DELIGHTS disse...

Tom
Thank you for your praises and visit to my Blog.
Regards from Jundiaí-SP.

Jackie Gleason disse...

Hello.

I love your site and got my most favorite favorite album here, David Whittaker, Latin Nights.

I am trying to get this Ray Conniff "World of Hits" file and Rapidshare tells me the file cannot be found. Can you re-upload this, please? i sure would like this album.

Thank you.