quinta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2008

HENRY MANCINI - COUNTRY

Original Release Date: 1970
Label: RCA Records LSP 4307
Produced by Joe Reisman
STEREO

TRACK LIST:
01 – Almost Persuaded
02 – Make The World Go Away
03 – I Can't Stop Loving You
04 – Stand By Your Man
05 – Take Me Ti Your World
06 – Let It Be Me
07 – The End of The World
08 – You Don't Know Me
09 – Release Me
10 – Phone Call to the Past
11 – Last Date

Download:
http://www.4shared.com/file/58430713/73998cce/henry_mancini_-_country.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/136170611/henry_mancini_-_country.rar.html

5 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Muito obrigado por mais esta joia.
Vida longa com muita saúde.

EASY LISTENING AND OTHER DELIGHTS disse...

Obrigado pela visita, pelo elogio e também por me desejar saúde e vida longa. Lhe desejo em dobro. Apareça sempre.

Anônimo disse...

This Cd of henry Mancini is the best one I ever heard. Mancini gives country music a Grande Classe style.

EASY LISTENING AND OTHER DELIGHTS disse...

You've got the reason. Mancini is very nice in any style of music.

Anônimo disse...

From a very grateful downloader, here is something in return.

I am very new to uploading. I have been meaning for some time to contribute one or more Johnny Pearson Albums . However I did not want to send just any quality but the absolute best. I also wanted to avoid compilation albums but instead pick the rarest and valuable studio ones.

So as a New Year present, please find Johnny Pearson "I remember that Summer". Circa 1980/81. Crystal clear quality. Forgive my very ordinary photography on cover and back.

Hope this is to your and the blogs liking.

More info, Johnny Pearson on Wikipedia recomended.

But here is my contribution. Enjoy.

https://hotfile.com/dl/186524812/a5d6a63/I_remember_that_Summer_Johnny_Pearson.rar.html


Garry