terça-feira, 12 de agosto de 2008

JOHNNY MATHIS - THE FIRST TIME EVER I SAW YOUR FACE


Original Release Date: 1972
Label: Columbia Records KC-31342
Produced by Jerry Fuller
Arranged by D’Arneill Pershing and Al Capps
STEREO

TRACK LIST:
01 – The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
02 – Love Theme From The Godfather
03 – Theme From Summer Of '42"
04 – Brian's Song
05 – Since I Fell For You
06 – Without You
07 – Betcha By Golly Wow
08 – Life and Breath
09 – I Need You
10 – Last Night, I Didn't Get To Sleep At All
11 – Life Is What You Make It


Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/136785244/johnny_mathis_-_the_first_time_ever_I_saw_your_face.rar.html



http://www.4shared.com/file/58753363/20b09a35/johnny_mathis_-_the_first_time_ever_I_saw_your_face.html

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

This is one great album - thanks!!

Cassio disse...

Belíssimo album de Mathis. Eu gosto muito do tema de "Kotch" (filme estrelado pelo inesquecível Walter Matthau e dirigido por seu amigo Jack Lemmon)que é uma bela canção com música de Marvin Hamlisch e letra de ninguém menos que Johnny Mercer (concorreu ao Oscar de melhor canção em 1971 mas perdeu para o tema de Shaft, de Isaac Hayes). Congratulations Easy Listening & Other Delights, thank you so much and please keep up the great work