sábado, 29 de março de 2008

JOANIE SOMMERS - SOFTLY, THE BRAZILIAN SOUND

JOANIE SOMMERS – SOFTLY, THE BRAZILIAN SOUND
With Laurindo Almeida
Year of Release – 1965
Stereo

TRACK LIST:

01 – meditation (meditacao)
02 – dear heart
03 – watching the world go by
04 – corcovado (quiet nights of quiet stars)
05 - once
06 – softly, as I leave you
07 – I could have danced all night
08 – I'll remember april
09 – you can't go home again
10 – manha de carnival (a day in the life of a fool)
11 – old guitaron
12 - that's all

DOWNLOAD:
http://rapidshare.com/files/103393935/joanie_sommers_-_softly__the_brazilian_sound.rar.html


2 comentários:

Matt disse...

Excellent share!

Thank you ;-)

Do you have anything else by Joannie?

I have just a few things that I will upload to you from her if you want:

Let's Talk About Love (1962) @256
Positively The Most @128
Softly, The Brazilian Sound (1965) @224
Thanks again ;-)
Matt

Disco D disse...

Thank you!
Please upload more :)
The higher the bitrate : the better!

I will upload Here Comes Joanie, if you like?