sábado, 29 de março de 2008

ART VAN DAMME - SQUEEZING ART & TENDER FLUTES

ART VAN DAMME - SQUEEZING ART & TENDER FLUTES
Original Brazilian Released 1973
2121755-8 - MPS/BASF (stereo)

TRACK LIST:

01 – CHEERS
02 – DEEP NIGHT
03 – HOT ACTION
04 – VINIETTE
05 – PATOU
06 – I ONLY HAVE EYES FOR YOU
07 – PICK YOURSELF UP
08 – PACO
09 – YOUR TURN
10 – HOW WILL I FORGET
11 – A FOGGY DAY
12 – BEST THINGS FOR YOU

DOWNLOAD:
http://rapidshare.com/files/103369122/art_van_damme_-_squeezing_art___tender_flutes.rar.html


7 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Hi,

I'm just discovering your wonderful blog - and found ART VAN DAMME, great musician - of a fantastic instrument, very seldom heard, so thank you very much for this - and all your other gems you share with us!
Woody (Germany/60)

EASY LISTENING AND OTHER DELIGHTS disse...

Be my guest and enjoy it. Thank you for your visit.

Vinyl Room disse...

Dear Sir,

This is what I have been looking for, fantastic!!!

Thanks for adding me to you blog, I have added you to mine.

I look forward to many more of this as these are my favourites for sure.

Do you have more of these in your collection by this artist?

VR

EASY LISTENING AND OTHER DELIGHTS disse...

Hi, vinyl room
Thank you very much for your praises. I added you to my Blog for your nice and incredible Albums of the which I have been enjoying.
I have more some Art Van Damme's LP Aalbums that will be posted shortly.
Regards from Brazil.

Vinyl Room disse...

EASY LISTENING & OTHER DELIGHTS,

Great to hear and thanks again for what you have shared so far
VR

ish disse...

Thanks for this. I have linked this album up at my blog Magic Purple Sunshine, http://mps-love.blogspot.com/

iggy disse...

Thank you for wonderful music and great kindness. All the very best to you.

Iggy